AstraZeneca: Speechwriting, intranet content and more
Speechwriting for the CEO and a go-to internal comms resource for global pharma giant
I’ve been providing business writing services to global pharmaceutical leader AstraZeneca since 2009.
My ability to understand a large and complex business, manage demanding senior stakeholders and write clear and compelling copy that drives employee engagement has seen me become a go-to editorial resource for communication teams in the UK and Sweden.
Over the years, I have written:
- speeches for chief executive David Brennan to deliver at town hall events in locations worldwide
- intranet news and features for the AZ global employee portal and the Operations portal
- intranet content to support the rollout of a new clinical development strategy
- materials to support the rollout of Lean manufacturing
- web content for the AZ external website.
I have also designed and delivered training in writing skills for a newly appointed group of employee engagement leads.
Paul is an excellent writer/communicator who I would thoroughly recommend. After taking a brief he is quick to build his understanding of the subject matter and develop creative solutions before working independently to deliver outstanding results. I consider Paul to be an extension to my team and someone I trust engaging senior leadership and to deliver important projects.– Alun Metford, global internal communications director, AstraZeneca