Coca-Cola Enterprises: Employee engagement
Powerful internal communication for frontline staff at European Coca-Cola bottler
By writing accessible and engaging copy, I’ve helped build awareness, understanding and support for major initiatives and changes among frontline employees at Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE).
Over several years, I’ve written a range of employee engagement materials for CCE’s primarily factory-based workforce in 18 plants across Europe.
For example, I’ve written:
- materials to celebrate CCE’s takeover of Coca-Cola bottling businesses in Norway and Sweden
- a booklet about the modernisation of the company’s production network
- intranet news
- news and feature articles for CCE’s Europe-wide employee magazine, Contour
- materials to promote CCE’s new digital collaboration platform
- an e-learning programme to improve employee knowledge of, and support for, CCE’s corporate responsibility programme.
CCE is one of the world’s largest Coca-Cola bottlers with operations in eight territories in Western Europe.
I've worked with Paul both directly and in his capacity as a freelancer over the years. His biggest strength is the way he can take complex information on any topic and transform it into compelling copy. Add to that an innate understanding of his audience, excellent project management and the experience to deal expertly with senior executives, and you have a pair of hands among the safest in the communications business.– Neil Jenkins, director, internal and digital communications, Coca-Cola Enterprises